I've just tried calling my friends whom I haven't spoken to or seen in a long, long time. This is what I got at the other end of the line.
Fran: Sorry she's not home. Click.
Nat: She went out. Click.
Val: Ring ring ring ring ring...
Shermaine: Sorry I'm cooking now.
I can't believe I actually remembered all their telephone numbers by heart! Too bad they're not there. Sigh... Maybe I'll try again later. Contrary to what most of them think, I HAVEN'T forgotten them. I haven't forgotten Fran's dream of opening up an ice-cream parlor along Orchard Rd, or that Nat's birthday's in a month. I haven't forgotten Val's favorite color - orange and that she and I laughed about stuff (which I shall not name because they're too embarrassing. Come on, we were only 11!Let's just say it included lumps and cotton pillows.). And I still have the little notebook in which Shermaine drew those pictures of dogs and horses. Mind you, they're quite good... I miss them so much! Call me sentimental, call me a fool, I still treasure my friends. Alot.
3:43 PM